« Home | Spicy Hot Shiokness! » | In case I'm Killed today » | Deeply Infected Shiokness » | A Typical Day At The Office » | The All Time High for Shiok Sendiriness » | shiok only mr shiok sendiri » | What is Shiok Sendiri »

Dedicated to Mr Shiok Sendiri....

Shiok is the word (sung to the song "Grease")

I see you in my block every day and night.
You got some strange lookin 'hair,
I can only stand and stare.
There's something dangerous cannot tahan anymore
If you start wavin' now, I will only sing what I feel

Shiok is the word.

People think my love f'your hair is a passing fad.
Why don't they shuddup lah
it shiok send--iri mah?
Your shampoo is wah---lau.
I got to go shopping.
I going to NTUC right now.
So don't frighten one.

Shiok is the word.
(Shiok is the word, is the word,that you heard)

You've got style.
I've got the feelin'
Shiok all the time,
is the way
in my heart,
Shiok is the way that I am feeling.

Later dude.
Foxy tired already..Thinking too much.